Rigging International Group Rope Access Wind Energy Services
On and Offshore Rope Access Wind Energy Services
Rigging International Group provides cutting edge solutions for the wind energy industry from offshore platforms to onshore wind farms. Our wind energy division is committed to providing our clients the technical capabilities needed for complex installs, repairs, and inspections.
RIG understands what it takes to keep your assets up and running and ensure safe operating conditions throughout the lifespan of your equipment. Regular inspections, preventive maintenance, and blade repair are key factors to this longevity. We offer comprehensive onshore and offshore repair and maintenance packages, including leading edge protection, coating repairs, thickness measurements, and other specialized services.
You can always count on our HSE&Q to meet the highest standards and deliver incident-free operations on & offshore. We pride ourselves in the quality and integrity of our certified technicians, as well as our dedicated and experienced project management teams, to handle all your wind energy needs. Our goal is to create the least amount of asset down time during operations and inspections and to maximize production and safety for client-driven budgets, targets, and schedules. You can rely on RIG to deliver quality, integrity, and safety when it comes to choosing a service contractor for your next project.
Wind Energy Services
- Rotor Blade Composite Repairs, Web, Beam and Spar Reparation Services
- Lightning Protection System Measurement and Repair
- Full NDT/NDE Service Program for Tower Sections and Components
- Surface Upgrades including Leading Edge Protection
- Chord Extensions
- Vortex Generators
- Minor Filler Repairs to Full Scale Blade and Nacelle Repair and Rebuilds
- In-House Certified Composite/Fiberglass Blade Repair Training Program
- Rapid Mobilization / Emergency Service Support Teams
- Ladder and Climb-Assist System Installation, Inspection, Repair, Maintenance, and Training
- Fall Arrest System Installation, Certification, Inspection, Maintenance, and Training
- IRATA and SPRAT Certification Training
- Emergency Egress System Provision and Training
- Bolt Torqueing
- Industrial Cleaning Services, Pressure Washing & Hydro-Blasting