IRATA companies complete their work with confidence and assurance, the certainty of expertise and the value of a service that has proved itself around the world. The training given to IRATA technicians follows a strict work based syllabus that delivers highly committed personnel who are determined to deliver on safety, quality, and efficiency. Those conducting the training are rope access experts, not general work-at-height instructors, and have many years of experience.
The IRATA assurance of safe and responsible working is based on:
- Audited and regularly re-audited member companies;
- Robust membership entry criteria;
- Many thousands of rope access technicians who have been thoroughly trained and are required to re-train every three years;
- The independent assessment of every IRATA trainee technician wherever in the world he or she is trained;
- An unrivalled level of site supervision;
- Mandatory work procedures that are consistent wherever IRATA teams operate.