Rigging International Group Rope Access Inspection Services
Non-Destructive Testing in Remote Access Locations
From remote offshore oil platforms to onshore plant boilers, Rope Access Inspection is a sure way to create safe, cost-effective, and time-sensitive solutions to ensure that your NDT needs are met. As an ASNT affiliate member, RIG’s Rope Access Inspection Program is backed by 30- plus years of experience and is dedicated to create results to keep you on budget and on schedule.
Non-destructive testing (NDT), also called Non-destructive evaluation (NDE), are commonly used processes utilized to confirm structural integrity, identify defects, and recognize compromised or damaged components in industrial systems. By integrating Industrial Rope Access with NDT/NDE, we can arrive on site and immediately access the work locations, eliminating countless hours lost setting up scaffolding or other traditional access. We can save you costly downtime, as well as provide you the detailed, professional inspections you need to keep your facility up and running. In some cases, you can avoid the necessity of disabling your system altogether while we conduct the inspections.
Each inspection method provided by RIG is specifically tailored to meet the criteria of your inspection requirements and our technicians are fully certified and qualified in both Rope Access and NDT/NDE. Our ASNT L3 reviews all our procedures and technician qualifications to ensure compliance with your facility’s requirements. After our data is collected, RIG will provide you detailed inspection reports, analysis, and consultation as requested. Our client satisfaction is guaranteed due to our qualified technicians, state of the art equipment devices as well as an IRATA backed Rope Access Program Management System that promotes the highest level of standard for safe practices in working at height.
NDE Rope Access Services
- Visual (VT)
- Ultrasonic (UT)
- Liquid penetrant (PT)
- Magnetic particle (MT)
- Phased Array
- Eddy Current & Pulsed Eddy Current
- Acoustic Emission and Monitoring
- Shear Wave
Benefits of Rope Access NDE
- SAFETY: In choosing an IRATA member company, you get an audited safety program that meets the highest industry standard.
- COST SAVINGS: Exceptional cost and time savings by eliminating traditional methods of access such as scaffold. Maximize efficiency and minimize costly downtime during shutdowns/turnarounds or unplanned events.
- INTEGRITY: Confirm the integrity of your systems and components and ensure that safe, effective equipment is being monitored and maintained. Discover issues or defects in components to avoid failures or other problems before they arise.
- COMPLIANCE: Ensure that your facility maintains records that meet relevant, industry standards.
Qualified, Certified Experience
- Qualifications and Certifications in NDT and Rope Access are the backbone of our Inspections Program. All RIG Inspectors arrive ready to work with certifications that are up to date and are backed by state-of-the-art training. To ensure we meet our goal to exceed your expectations for detailed data collection, RIG uses only the latest technology when it comes to selecting NDT Inspection Equipment.