Rigging International Group Industrial Onshore & Offshore Services
On/Offshore Industrial Rope Access Services
Industrial settings present challenging scenarios for working at height. When traditional methods of reaching your work are inefficient or impractical, look no further than RIG to provide you with an elite team of experienced Rope Access Tradesmen to lead you to success.
We offer turn-key services in a multitude of trades within the construction, inspection, and demolition industries. Need emergency services or rapid mobilization? RIG has the capability to assemble teams around the clock, nation-wide to assist with your requirements.
We are a SPRAT member and an accredited IRATA Training and Operations member company. For over 30 years, IRATA has led the charge in the development of Industrial Rope Access. RIG has quickly become the leading IRATA rope access service provider in the United States. Our success is owed to the strict application of IRATA standards that have delivered unparalleled worker safety year after year.
All our rope access technicians are trained in our state-of-the-art RIG Technical Centers. Our training program creates the ability to continually raise our standards and exceed client expectations. Our construction superintendents will develop a prioritized work plan well before our outfit arrives. We ensure that all rope access equipment, tools, lifting and rigging equipment is organized, inspected, and documented before it is shipped from our facility and brought on-site for work.
Our teams take great pride in keeping up with documentation and communication with your project managers. With the constant support from upper management to our crews in the field, we ensure you that your project is our number one priority and that you can count on us to get the job done on schedule and on budget. Call us today to arrange a job-site survey or zoom conference to discuss your next upcoming project. We look forward to speaking with you!
Benefits of Hiring Rigging International Group
- SAFETY: Safety is our number one goal on all jobs from start to finish. With our proven track record of safety, choosing RIG is an easy decision for our clients every project.
- QUALIFICATIONS: RIG employees have a vast array of skills and qualifications when it comes to working at heights. With IRATA certifications and Trade Qualifications, we have the ability and experience for dealing with adversity when necessary.
- TECHNICAL PLANNING: RIG can work with your facility to review or provide technical drawings, safe work plans, rigging plans, special access/rescue plans, and other technical planning needs. From Concept-Drawings to Wet Stamped Blueprints, RIG has the team to lead you to success.
- COMPLIANCE: Whether dealing with safety audits or construction codes, RIG has the credentials and qualifications as a company to give you the confidence and backing you need to handle any project, big or small.
- On & Offshore Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Petrochemical Plants & Refineries
- Pulp & Paper
- Bridges & Dams
- Silo & Stacks
- Insulation and Asbestos
- Arena & Stadiums
- Warehouses and Building Maintenance
- Churches & Houses of Worship
- Theatres and Stage Industry
- Confined Space
- Pipeline & Oilfield
- Cell Towers
- Coal Bunkers
- Mining & Shafts
- Highrise & Condo
- Rock Scaling & Geotechnical
- Amusement Ride/Park
- AWS Certified Welding Installation, Repair and Maintenance in SMAW, FCAW, and GTAW processes
- ASNT NDT Inspection Services including VT (visual), UT (Ultrasonic Testing),
MP (Mag Particle), PT (Dye Penetrant), PMI (Positive Material Inspection) and
CWI (Certified Welding Inspection)
- Full-Service Flare Boom and Tip Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Pipe Hanger and Spring can Support Installation, Maintenance and Repair
- High Angle Structure, Stack, Tower, Derrick Maintenance and Repair
- Permanent and Temporary Fall Protection Installation, Maintenance and Inspection
- Industrial Coating, Blasting & Cleaning
- Standby Rescue and Training
- Dropped Objects Surveys
- Bolt Torqueing and Striping
- Scenic Installations
- Sign and Banner Installation and Maintenance
- Tower Maintenance and Repair
- Masonry Maintenance and Repair
- Confined Space (Full-Service Provider and Trainer)
- Acoustical Panel Installation and Maintenance